Route Delivery Driver
Date: Apr 30, 2020
Location: Norton, Massachusetts
Job ID: 19003103
Date Posted: May 3, 2019
Position for Future Openings
Who is Nestlé Waters? You know us primarily in Massachusetts as Poland Spring but we are so much morethan that. Our water brands include Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrierand Acqua Panna, as well as 5 other regional spring water brands across the US.Our healthy hydration portfolio keeps folks like you hydrated and on themove. Our people are one of our biggest elements of our success. Weare passionate about customer service, safety and environmental stewardship. It’s what makes us tick.
We figure that you knew all ofthat. Here’s some things that you might not have known aboutus: our ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business is changing how people buywater and tea. Customers place orders from the comfort of their pajamason their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottles of water arrive at theirdoors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefresh Service Representatives(RSRs). We are super passionate about customer service. Each stopthat one of our RSRs makes is a chance to delight our customers. Our RSRsdevelop relationships with the folks who get our products delivered to theirhomes or small businesses. Something else you might not know aboutReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proudto be a part of the Nestle family, we are proud to be leading the way in safetyand team work
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You will need the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here: https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq.
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. With working for the world’s largest health, wellness and nutrition company comes exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect: you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive outstanding support from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.