Route Sales Delivery Driver
Date: Apr 30, 2020
Location: Pennsauken, New Jersey
Job ID: 19003652
Date Posted: May 28, 2019
As the nation’s leading bottledwater company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customerswith healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed todeveloping our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elementsthat help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of fourbusiness units:Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé.Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourselfcollaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engagingand incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success:trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future ofour business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience toshine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthyhydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Watersbusiness, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need itmost. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping peoplemaintain a healthy lifestyle. You’ve no doubt seen our trucks on theroad, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirstyconsumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of theReadyRefreshteam. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll havethe opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and thefreedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills andexperience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whethercollaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lastingimpact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential andvaluable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support,benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Are you looking for an opportunityto work independently? Then this is the perfect place for you. Come join ourteam at ReadyRefresh by Nestle Waters and look no further for a great employer.
Currently we are seeking a CDLdriver to serve as a brand ambassador for our organization in our Pennsauken,NJ location. As our brand ambassador you will provide exceptional service bydelivering our products to commercial and residential customers via a CDLrequired vehicle.
The pay rate for this position is$23.40 per hour.
The start time for this position isbetween 6:30 am and 7:30 am working until completion.
The schedule for this position isMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The off days are Wednesday,Sunday and holidays.
In addition we are looking foradditional skills and qualifications listed below:
Key responsibilities include but arenot limited to:
- Be courteous, outgoing and maintain a professional image. Make every customer interaction a positive and memorable experience
- Be a champion / brand ambassador for the organization by educating customers on new products and promotions to increase consumption
- Behave in a way that ensures safety of self and others by operating vehicle in safe and responsible manner; complete DOT required documentation daily; follow defined safe work practices; and, take ownership of personal safety, and that of co-workers and the public
- Act as a team player by supporting the team with decisions and help when needed; communicate and actively participate within the team; and, problem solve and manage conflict within the team
- Ability to be flexible with daily routing of customers, stops and geographical territory
- Communicate effectively with all relative teams and customers
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters.
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
Other important stuff to know:
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here: https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq.
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here:http://bit.ly/28YqURk.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. With working for the world’s largest health, wellness and nutrition company comes exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect: you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive outstanding support from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Truck Driver Jobs in Pennsauken, NJ
- Roehl: CDL Truck Driver | Van Northeast Regional Fleet
- U.S. Xpress: CDL-A Team Truck Drivers
- Decker Truck Line: Class A CDL Drivers- 9 Months Experience - Earn $75,000 Per Year
- CRST Contractors: Drive Flatbed Your Way! Lease Purchase Owner Operator Jobs available!
- Action Resources: CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers