Route Delivery Driver CDL
Date: May 30, 2020
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Job ID: 18007972
Date Posted: March 21, 2019
Who is NestléWaters? You know us primarily in Maryland as Deer Park but we are so much more than that. Our water brands include Nestlé Pure Life,S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna, as well as 5 other regional springwater brands across the US. Our healthy hydration portfolio keeps folkslike you hydrated and on the move. Our people are one of our biggestelements of our success. We are passionate about customer service, safetyand environmental stewardship. It’s what makes us tick.
Wefigure that you knew all of that. Here’s some things that you might nothaveknown about us: our ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business ischanging how people buy water and tea. Customers place orders from thecomfort of their pajamas on their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottlesof water arrive at their doors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefreshService Representatives(RSRs). We are super passionate about customerservice. Each stop that one of our RSRs makes is a chance to delight ourcustomers. Our RSRs develop relationships with the folks who get ourproducts delivered to their homes or small businesses. Something else youmight not know about ReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proud to be a part of the Nestle family, we are proud to beleading the way in safety and team work.
We are looking to add toour troop of RSRs. What does that mean to you and what will youneed?
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You will need the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff toknow:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
You can see additionaldetails by reading our infographic, found here:https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq.
You can also watch ashort video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk.
To our veterans andseparated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruittop talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving ourcountry, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with theskills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle.We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhancequality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters NorthAmerica is the nation’sleading bottled water company. With working for the world’s largesthealth, wellness and nutrition company comes exactly the kind of benefits you’dexpect: you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – somethingthat will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside andoutside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling herethough. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive outstanding support froma leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, whatelements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Truck Driver Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- Paschall Truck Lines: Class A CDL Owner Operator
- XPO Logistics: Owner Operator Truck Driver - Local and Regional Runs!
- Roehl: CDL-A OTR Flatbed Truck Driver Job
- U.S. Xpress: Team Drivers interested in Lease Purchase Program!
- Hunt Transportation: Home Bi-Weekly, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Baltimore, MD