Route Delivery Driver
Date: Jul 31, 2020
Location: Pennsauken Township, New Jersey
Job ID: 19002784
Date Posted: April 17, 2019
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You’ve no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work independently? Then this is the perfect place for you. Come join our team at ReadyRefresh by Nestle Waters and look no further for a great employer.
Currently we are seeking a Non-CDL driver to serve as a brand ambassador for our organization in our Pennsauken, NJ location. As our brand ambassador you will provide exceptional service by delivering our products to commercial and residential customers via driving a non-CDL vehicle.
The pay rate for this position is $19.60 per hour.
The start time for this position is between 6:30 am and 7:30 am working until completion.
In addition we are looking for additional skills and qualifications listed below:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be courteous, outgoing and maintain a professional image. Make every customer interaction a positive and memorable experience
- Be a champion / brand ambassador for the organization by educating customers on new products and promotions to increase consumption
- Behave in a way that ensures safety of self and others by operating vehicle in safe and responsible manner; complete DOT required documentation daily; follow defined safe work practices; and, take ownership of personal safety, and that of co-workers and the public
- Act as a team player by supporting the team with decisions and help when needed; communicate and actively participate within the team; and, problem solve and manage conflict within the team
- Ability to be flexible with daily routing of customers, stops and geographical territory
- Communicate effectively with all relative teams and customers
- Must be 21 years or older (DOT requirement)
- High School Diploma or GED
- MVR in the last 3 years – only 1 license; no driving-related suspension, revocation, or cancellations; no disqualifying offenses; no more than 2 moving violations; and no reckless driving incidents
- In the last 7 years – no major driving offenses including a DUI / DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or a fault fatal accident)
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (i.e. Saturdays, as required)
- Physical Demands: Ability to lift and carry up to 45 pounds, an average of 200 times a day, with or without a reasonable accommodation;
- Ability to climb in and out of a commercial vehicle on average 70-80 times per day; and,
- Ability to alternately sit, stand, push, pull and walk all day, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in different types of weather (i.e. cold, hot, rain and snow)
- Ability to manage time, work efficiently without direct supervision at all times
- Effective verbal communication and ability to effectively interact with others; team player
- Service-oriented, delivery experience
- Willingness and ability to perform in a manner that ensures personal, community, and vehicle safety
- Ability to secure and / or maintain CDL Class B with airbrake endorsement
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Truck Driver Jobs in Pennsauken Township, NJ
- Nestle Waters: Seasonal Route Delivery Driver