Route Delivery Driver
Date: Jul 31, 2020
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Job ID: 19003135
Date Posted: May 7, 2019
We figure that you knew all of that. Here’s some things that you might not have known about us: our ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business is changing how people buy water. Customers place orders from the comfort of their pajamas on their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottles of water arrive at their doors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefresh Service Representatives (RSRs). We are super passionate about customer service. Each stop that one of our RSRs makes is a chance to delight our customers. Our RSRs develop relationships with the folks who get our products delivered to their homes or small businesses. Something else you might not know about ReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proud to be a part of the Nestle family, we are proud to be leading the way in safety and team work.
The salary for this position is $44,500 annually.
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday starting at 6 am until completion.
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here: https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq.
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. With working for the world’s largest health, wellness and nutrition company comes exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect: you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive outstanding support from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Truck Driver Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
- SAS Logistics: CDL Class A OTR Driver Needed - 2 years experience
- Pegasus Transportation: Class-A CDL Team OTR Drivers – High miles!
- CRST: Class-A CDL Team OTR Drivers – High miles!
- System Transportation: CDL A Flatbed Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits - OTR Routes in Phoenix AZ
- Roehl: CDL Truck Driver | Flatbed OTR Fleet