Route Delivery Driver
Date: Jul 31, 2020
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Job ID: 19003425
Date Posted: May 15, 2019
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
ROUTE DELIVERY DRIVER – LEVEL 1 (NON CDL role)
Daily Reporting Location:
This is a brand NEW location for our company! It’s an exciting time to join our Ready Refresh team!
A competitive salary offer & benefits package
6am start time until daily workload completion
Monday through Friday with a rotational Saturday schedule
In this Non-CDL driver role your function is to effectively and safely service all routed customers and provide pre-ordered products. Desired candidates have highly-developed interaction skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Is a CDL license required before I apply to this position with Nestle Waters?
The answer is NO. You don’t have to get a commercial license before you apply with us.
Just a Few Reasons Why You Should Start Your Driving Career With Us:
- This rewarding career opportunity will offer you advanced skill building and training in the areas of commercial driving, sales, customer service and safety with a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Explore your chance to work in a field based role where you can work with customers daily with our popular brands
- We offer and promote a safety focused work environment
- Career advancement opportunities are available so you can grow your career with a company that cares about rewarding great work ethic and leadership skill development
- A family oriented environment where team work and togetherness is celebrated
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here: https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq.
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. With working for the world’s largest health, wellness and nutrition company comes exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect: you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive outstanding support from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Truck Driver Jobs in Raleigh, NC
- Millis Transfer: CDL-A Drivers: Earn 47-58cpm w/ Great Perks! Awesome Equip & Bonuses!
- Paschall Truck Lines: Southeast Regional Driver
- Pegasus Transportation: Class-A CDL Team OTR Drivers – High miles!
- CRST: Class-A CDL Team OTR Drivers – High miles!
- Bolt Express: CDL-A Team Drivers - Midwest to Laredo