We offer our drivers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join a family-owned logistics company with its roots in Southwest Michigan.
Skills and Abilities:
- 21 years of age or older
- Would prefer 2 years of local, regional or over the road experience
- Current CDL (A) and Med Card
- Tanker endorsement preferred
- No serious tickets or accidents in the last 5 years
- May be asked to deliver a fast paced nursery load during Fall & Spring seasons.
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical, drug screening and criminal background check.
- Professional Image, punctual and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, apply critical thinking skills and accountability
We Offer Company Drivers:
- OTR Home Time on driver’s request
- 48 States for OTR
- Mid-Range Home time 1-4 Days a week
- Mid- Range 1200-1500 Miles per Week
- Weekly Pay
- 24 Hour Dispatch Assistance
- Newer & Well Maintained Equipment
- Full time
- Paid Dead Head
- Full Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance available after 60 days!!
- Earned Vacation Pay!!!!!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains truck logs according to state and Federal regulations.
- Comply with all DOT and company rules and regulations
- Drives truck with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport and deliver cargo in a timely manner.
- Maintains contact with dispatch office at all times for dispatch instructions
- Responsible for reporting unloading charges, shortages, damages or any other issues with the load in a timely manner.
- Responsible for making sure load is secure before leaving loading docks and keeping a record of products that are transported.
- Maintains, Cleans, inspects, and services vehicle to ensure good working order.
- Operates equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse freight.
- Obtains customer signature or collects payment for goods delivered and delivery charges.
- May assists in loading and unloading truck manually.
- Turns in all BOL’s, scale tickets, lumper receipts to the office upon completion of the load for billing and payment.
- Represent All Seasons with top notch customer service to brokers and customers at all times.