Apply for top-paying trucking jobs. You’ll get plenty of year-round miles (and pay) on a regional driving route in the eleven Western states. But you’ll get regular home time, too.
As a driver-founded and family-owned company, we understand the importance of your time at home, and we’ll get you there every seven to ten days.
Top-Paying Trucking Jobs with Andrus!
Apply Online: https://www.drivetrucking.com/AndrusTDJ
Call NOW: (844) 696-7523
One of our primary goals is to see that our drivers are home at least every seven to ten days, with many of our driver’s home more than often than that. Our main concern when doing business is for our family of drivers and their families. We recognize our drivers are our number one asset.
- Home on a Regular Basis
- Our drivers are out 7-10 Days and Home 1.5 Days on average
- New PAY PACKAGE featuring credit for previous experience and previous LONGEVITY with former carriers
- Six PAID HOLIDAYS a year
- LONGEVITY BONUS - Solo drivers receive a QUARTERLY BONUS paid at .01 per mile driven that quarter after being employed one year.
- Team drivers also receive the Longevity bonus at .005 per mile driven per QUARTER after being employed for one year
- We Offer Medical and Dental Benefits within 90 days of employment
- A Rider Policy Is Available after 3 Months with signed permission from Andrus
- Personal Fleet Manager
- Paid Vacation
- Mileage Bonus
- Idle Bonus
- Fuel Efficiency Bonus
- Detention Pay
- Drop Pay and Layover Pay
- National Level Pay for Regional Work
- We Use Qualcomm & Transflow Systems
- Weekly Pay, Available on Your Comdata Card
- Electronic logs and Pre pass transponders on all tractors.
- Valid CDL with HAZMAT Endorsement
- 23 Years of Age or Older
- No DUI, DWI, or Reckless Driving Charges Within the Last 5 Years
- One Year Verifiable Over-the-Road Experience
- You ARE required to have HAZMAT. If you do not have HAZMAT, you are required to start the process within 30 days of your hire date, and have the process completed with endorsement on license within 60 days of hire date.