DriveAtlas.com originated as the online truck stop serving up information to current Atlas drivers and as a peek under the hood for other drivers who may be considering upgrading to Atlas as their next career opportunity. This concept grew out of a continuation of Atlas' (Atlas Van Lines) ongoing support and communication to our existing Professional Van Operators.
While many think of Atlas' long history of providing household moves, whereas the Professional Van Operator not only drives but manages the crews loading and unloading many families' worldly possessions, a sizable portion of our business also involves the transportation of shipments in which the majority of the van operator's job is to just drive. In fact, Atlas' current recruiting focus is to grow our capacity through building the new Shuttle Fleet (drop and hook trailer delivery service) and expand the Commercial Truckload Division (100% no touch freight transportation).
Headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, Atlas World Group, Inc. comprises a family of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners. Atlas Van Lines, the flagship of Atlas World Group, is the second-largest interstate motor carrier in the United States.
CDL-A OWNER OPERATOR CAREERS/COMMERCIAL TRUCKLOAD DIVISION
Offering TOP pay for Owner-operators: average $1.36 on ALL miles: loaded or empty.
Currently offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus for new applicants in
our commercial truckload division for a limited time
Pay & Freight:
- Average $1.36 per mile on all dispatched miles PLUS Mileage Bonus
- Toll Allowance of $0.03 paid on all loaded miles
- Mileage Bonus Program: Averages $2,500+ in the 1st year (averages $4,000+ in the 2nd year and continues to increase based on years of service.)
- No Touch, Dry Van Freight – Light Loads of 15,000 to 25,000 pounds
- Expected miles (per week): 2,100 – 2,500 / teams: 3,100 – 4,000
- Fuel Discount Program + surcharge on all dispatched miles
- Paid Permits, Cargo Liability Insurance and Bobtail Insurance
- Blue Beacon Truck Washes
- Weekly Direct Deposit Settlements
- ComData Fuel Card and FREE PrePass (Add Bestpass for $3)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement – up to $50/mo
- Tractor Trailer must be 10 years or newer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available
- Maintenance Program
- Rider Program – No Cost Year Round (18 years or older)
- Pets allowed (no cost)
The Commercial Truckload Division is a small truckload / less than truckload division running coast-to-coast shipments of new products, office furniture, store fixtures, and trade show items.