WE'RE THIRSTY FOR GREAT RELATIONSHIPS
WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE BEVERAGES.
Sure a great portfolio of products makes things that much easier (and a lot more refreshing), but without the right people, even the best brands can’t create a loyal following.
We’ve found the surest path to success is through building positive long-term relationships — with our team members and our customers. Because when people are celebrated in an environment that supports innovative ideas, integrity and respect, anything is possible. And growth is probable.
- We provide outstanding service to over 10,000 customers
- Over 4.5 million consumers enjoy our products
- We’re the 7th largest independent Pepsi franchise in the United States
OUR “THREE UNIQUES”
What sets Bernick’s apart is our premium service, our quality portfolio and our deep commitment to the community. We wouldn’t be the company we are today without putting our passion into all three.
Our team members are committed to the customers we serve. We want every customer interaction to be a positive experience that begins with flexible, proactive, can-do attitudes and ends with satisfaction.
With brand partners like Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Rockstar, Miller, Mission, New England Coffee, and Third Street Brewing, our portfolio has more category leaders than any of our competitor’s. And, we’re not done growing. We’re constantly on the lookout for new renditions of taste our customers will love.
We believe that healthy communities are the key to creating healthy companies. So we take pride in giving back 5% of our net income to the communities we serve. And we encourage our team members to volunteer, both on the job and off.
THE BERNICK'S CULTURE: WE'RE A LOYAL BUNCH
We don’t just love our brands 40 hours a week. We love them when we’re at home, out in the community, and with our families and friends. We’re proud of our extensive portfolio of beverages. These are the beverages we’ve put our passion into. So, we’re not afraid to let the world know it.
When you enjoy who you’re working with, it makes every aspect of your business better. You’re more likely to work as a team, to act with the highest level of integrity and to respect the value that each person brings to the table. At Bernick’s, our team members feel like family.
As a family-owned business, we’re more invested and committed to our team members, our customers and the communities we serve because we’re focused on our collective long-term success instead of just making decisions for short-term gain.
Our communities directly contribute to our success. In order to be a successful company, it’s up to us to help sustain a strong and healthy community. We do that by investing time, talent and resources—including 5% of our net profits—to the communities we serve.
- Our team members and our customers are our top priorities — Positive, long-term relationships are the key to our success. Our relationships with both our Team Members and our customers are mutually dependent. Team members are responsible for developing strong customer relationships; approaching them with flexible, proactive and “can-do” attitudes. We rely on our team members to meet the needs of customers, recognizing that, ultimately, our customers support our team members.
- Building Long-term Relationships — Our best results are achieved when working together as a team. We will act with the highest level of integrity. We respect the value that each individual offers to the company, and maintain loyalty to those we work and do business with.
- Community Involvement — Our communities directly contribute to our success. In order to be a successful company, we must help sustain a strong and healthy community. Bernick’s supports the community by providing time, talent and resources. In turn, our community supports us, both as customers and as consumers.
- Strive for Excellence — We will clearly communicate our expectations, and have fun while achieving our goals. We will recognize creativity and ideas, while rewarding outstanding performances and results. We will support our culture of continuous improvement by providing personal and professional growth opportunities to our team members.