Our company is seeking a CDL class-A Truck Driver in the surrounding metro area an OTR position, out for 2-3 weeks at a time. The candidates brought forth into our company will provide superior service and will carry a professional demeanor. The CDL class-A Truck Driver will be able to show at least two years of recent experience with zero at fault accidents and no more than one moving violations within the last three years.
We are a small fleet with experience and a friendly dispatch service. We run regional loads on the east coast and may travel as west as Mississippi. The CDL class-A Truck Drivers we bring on board will not experience more then fourteen consecutive days on the road, typically less.
CDL Truck Driver Compensation:
- Average pay is $900 to $1500 a week with weekly direct deposit
- $1000 signing bonus
- Load Bonuses
- We pay a percentage of each load, we do NOT pay pennies per mile
CDL Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck; 95% no touch freight
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
CDL Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 year previous experience in truck driving
- Commercial driver's license
- The ability to follow directions precisely
- Show that you are proactive with a strong work ethic.
- The candidate may live within 60-100 miles of the surrounding metro area
PLEASE NOTE: DRIVER MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE MANUAL SHIFT
***WE ARE CURRENTLY FILLING THE POSITION IN SURROUNDING STATES INCLUDING: FLORIDA, ALABAMA, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA