Haney is one of the finest names in the Pacific Northwest - and has grown to be one of the most respected heavy-haul names in the country. Haney boasts one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry because drivers - as well as customers - are so routinely satisfied that they continue to look for Haney to receive unparalleled service and diligence. Haney gives drivers frequent home time because they care about helping them establish firm roots at home while still providing the opportunities for great miles. Haney's drivers also see professional pay more quickly, and advantage that Haney has developed and perfected. Drive and train for heavy haul's with Haney's paid orientation and see your new career take off.
Class-A drivers with Haney are offered the following benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates - Haney Truck Line pays you professional rates quickly for your hard work
- Up to $5000 sign-on bonus - based on an employee work history
- Incredible home time- 5-7 days home in most areas
- Haney values your diligence with paid holidays & paid time off
- Never lose out with paid orientation and paid training
- Benefit from Haney Truck Line's All Star Bonus Program
- True regional Runs – see Haney Truck Line's operating area - OR, WA, ID, MT, CA, NV, UT & Canada - no falsely advertised runs
- Packages for medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match up to 50%
Requirements to apply for a position at Haney Truck Line:
- Drivers must be at least 23 years old
- Drivers must possess a CDL-A License with at least 6 months experience on the road
There's a reason why Haney Truck Line is one of the most respected carrriers in the Pacific Northwest - we take great care of our drivers and reward them for their hard work. Join the countless drivers who continue to truck with Haney Truck Line and see endless satisfaction. Apply now!
See our incredible new opportunities in WA and OR! Some drivers may be eligible for a bonus of up to $5000 for signing on with Haney!