Big company strength, small company personality
Kane Transport, Inc.’s fleet is strong and flexible enough to accommodate your daily needs, yet small enough to give you the attention you deserve!
Pride in our equipment
We keep our equipment running and looking like new by maintaining in-house service facilities in 3 locations.
Preventative maintenance keeps the general public safe, the environment clean and our customers satisfied.
We are active within the trucking industry to help bring about positive changes. Our memberships include:
- National Tank Truck Carriers (NTTC)
- American Trucking Association (ATA)
- American Coalition for Ethanol (ACE)
- Minnesota Soybean Growers Assoc. (MSGA)
- Minnesota Trucking Assoc. (MTA)
- Minnesota Petroleum Marketers (MPMA)
- Dakota Asphalt Pavement Assoc. (DAPA)
- Midwest Safety Group (MSG)
We must supply our customers with quality, on-time service, without compromising the safety and health of our coworkers, the American public or the environment in which we live.
Ever mindful that we have been entrusted by our customers to operate commercial vehicles on their behalf, it is our duty to perform to the highest industry standards.
The transportation of hazardous materials on our nation's highways and the safe transfer and delivery of products to our customers is our mandate.