It’s time to drive your way.
With Malone you’re free to drive how you want. Choose the lanes and routes that work best for you. You decide when you want home time, and a lot more. Is flatbed more work? You bet, and a lot more pay too!
Malone — A True Flatbed Contractor Company!
Do you want great tools and resources, or someone telling you how to drive?
See what a true flatbed contractor company can do for you.
Learn more about Lease Purchase
$4,000 Gross Weekly Average Earnings
Malone pays Owner Operators 75% of gross revenue whether or not you lease one of our trailers. Plus, you can expect 100% fuel surcharge to be paid to your truck and excellent fuel discounts. That’s savings you can put back into your pocket. And with an average of $2.15 gross per mile, and high-demand routes, there are no limits on your earning potential.
There's a reason you set out to be your own boss.
Over the last 85-years, we’ve been helping Owner Operators stay on the road and earn more. Because we are a 100% Independent Contractor, you can be sure that we’re focused on making your job, and your life, easier. With access to a nationwide network of field offices, top-notch management, and a solid infrastructure of flatbed services, you’ll have a valuable partner in us.
Owner Operators Get More
- $2.00 average per loaded mile with FSC Gross to truck
- 100% pass through on fuel surcharge
- Choose your own freight
- Excellent Home Time
- Fuel Discount Program- Up to $1 per gallon
- No forced dispatch
- Twice Weekly Compensation
- Retention Bonus
Your Choice Lease
- Lowest Truck Payment in the Industry
- Payments as low as $299 per week!
- Late Model Cascadias
- $0 Down and NO Credit Checks
- Ask a recruiter about our 3rd party leased purchase options!
- Bumper to bumper warranty & maintenance available
- Incredible Cash Flow
- 8 months of flatbed experience required. Ask a recruiter about our 3rd party leased purchase options!
Endless Mentorship & Support
It’s rare to see the level of commitment our owner operators have for our company. Our experienced contractor mentors truly care for their brothers and sisters on the road. Armed with Malone Mentor caps and a decal on their truck they provide valuable - and free - advice on load securement, pay issues, lane suggestions and profitability. All to help the next generation of flatbed owners find their own road to success.