Started in 1975, PACE AIR FREIGHT began with one man, one truck, and one unstoppable passion. Than passion fueled the growth of Pace Air Freight into a company which provides dedicated, full truck load service to import/export freight forwarding companies throughout the United states.
Today PACE AIR FREIGHT still remains family owned and operated, giving clients the personalized service they deserve while applying the most highly advanced technology in the industry. PACE AIR FREIGHT takes pride in offering a variety of delicate and demanding transportation service including air freight and roller bed trailers that handle air craft containers of all kinds, as well as climate control trailer to ship sensitive cargo and protection during transit.
With headquarters in Plainfield, In, a suburb of Indianapolis, PACE offers next-day shipping service via domestic trucking to and from the markets of Chicago, IL, Cincinnati OH, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY and Louisville, KY. Additional, PACE AIR FREIGHT also serves other markets as requested and currently authority 48 states. We are growing and looking for good drivers to come and grow with us. Our drivers "out-time" is 1 day average. Most runs are home daily.
- Health (company pays 60 %)
- Vision (company paid)
- Supplemental insurance program available
- Paid vacation after 12 months of full-time employment
- 6 paid holidays (insurance and paid holidays after 90 probation period)
- Paid weekly via Direct Deposit
- Paid DOT Physical after 12 months of full-time employment
- Paid 50 % of HAZMAT endorsement fee at renewal time after 12 months full-time of employment
- 401 K program after 12 months of employment
- Terminal fuel
- 2 onsite maintenance facilities (IND, CVG)