We’re family owned and operated, so we know how important it is to be home with yours. And what’s more, we treat our drivers like a member of the family.
At Waller Truck we offer our drivers:
- Great pay with competitive rates, more home time, and medical, dental, and vision plans
- State of the art equipment with 2012 or newer Kenworth T680s maintained by MHC Truck Maintenance
- Desirable loads with 94% no touch freight and 96% drop and hook
We hire the industry’s best drivers and provide top quality equipment, pay, and benefits. You’ve earned respect, and as a member of our family, we’ll make sure you get it. When you’re in the cab of a Waller truck, you’re at home.
Join the Waller family and be closer to home than ever before
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines and have a valid Commercial Driver’s License with proper endorsements, or Chauffeur License (where applicable) in state of residence
- Applicants must be at least 23 years old
- No major traffic violations within the last three (3) years, no more than four (4) minor moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) minor moving violations in the previous 12 months
- A minimum of 1.5 years experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment -OR- 2 years experience without truck driving school