Indiana Drivers - Your Next Dedicated Route Is Here
Date: Mar 19, 2017
Company: U.S. Express
Location: Zionsville, Indiana
It’s time for Zionsville drivers to find the dedicated route that works best for them in Indiana – one that offers incredible miles, no-touch freight and an annual salary that shows respect to the driver. U.S. Express is offering all of this to Zionsville drivers and more, with a new set of runs that are sure to please truckers. For those who are dedicated, responsible, efficient and concerned with the needs of the customer, U.S. Express is looking to give you a meaningful job behind the wheel immediately – all you need to do is call and they will take care of the rest. These routes fill up quickly as they are so desired by drivers, so make sure to get in touch with U.S. Express right away.
Zionsville drivers taking on this dedicated route can expect the following on the job:
- Top Drivers earn anywhere from $57,000 – $70,000 annually – depending on location, speak to a recruiter for more information.
- Home time guaranteed – many drivers see 2 days off weekly or weekends off
- No-touch freight – 100% guaranteed
- Benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- New and modern equipment – only two years old
- Orientation paid for by U.S. Express
- Pet policy available – ride with your best friend
Qualifications for this position:
- Must be a minimum 21 years old
- CDL-A license
- Must live within 40 miles of Shelbyville, IN
Don’t wait around for the next opportunity – take the one that inspires you now. Call U.S. Express today and get started on your next career.