Driver - Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Date: Mar 20, 2017
Location: Albany, Georgia
Team truck drivers in Schneider’s Van Truckload Division enjoy some of the fleet’s highest compensation — $0.49 per mile* starting pay, averaging 5,000-6,000 miles per week (more or less, by choice) and 1,100 miles per haul. With 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook), you’ll be able to keep the wheels turning on a predictable schedule as you rack up more miles and money than solo drivers. Enjoy your partner’s company and split your miles, not your pay, when you start your Schneider Team truck driving career today in Georgia.
Need a Team driving partner? Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to connect you with one.
If you already have a qualified Team driving partner, you both need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Current team truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Georgia Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $71,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Georgia Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live in Georgia
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Learn more about Team driving
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500