Owner-Operators - Be Your Own Boss With Central Freight
Date: Apr 04, 2017
Company: Central Freight Lines
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT CENTRAL FREIGHT CAN DO FOR YOU!
The Lease Purchase Program makes it easy for anyone who’s ever dreamed of being their own boss!
When it comes to lease purchase and owner operator opportunities, Central Freight Lines is a best-kept secret we’re letting you in on! The Lease Purchase Program is ideal for driving professionals who want to be their own boss, with payment options that make leasing your BRAND NEW TRUCK easier than you could ever imagine.
The buying power keeps our average weekly payments lower than the competition’s, so you’ll pay less while enjoying the many advantages that come with driving your own truck:
- 4 year warranty coverage—so you can be worry-free when you’re out on the road
- Many different colors available
- Option to buy after just 4 years
- A great support team to help get your business started
Shouldn’t you be the one driving your career? Talk to a recruiter about the Lease Purchase Program today!
Founded in 1925 and headquartered in Waco, TX, we haul less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight commodities. On average, our driving professionals have been with the company for 24 years…so it goes without saying: When you drive with Central Freight, you truly are part of our family.
Ask about Small Fleet Opportunities in the State of California.
We promise - it’s not too good to be true.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year OTR tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Must be 23 years of age.
- Must pass DOT physical and have a class A CDL with Hazardous Materials endorsement, Doubles/Triples endorsement and tanker endorsement.
Owner operators: Central Freight Lines is also the perfect career move for your driving business!
- $185,000 in average yearly earnings
- 5 day work weeks with weekend home time (sometimes more!)
- Terminal-to-terminal deliveries with 95% of runs in the Southwest and Texas
And that’s just the start. Call Central Freight Lines today!