Metal Recycling Truck Driver - Home Nightly!
Date: Apr 17, 2017
Company: Oscar Winski Company
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
TRUCK DRIVER WANTED - JOIN A GREAT COMPANY!
Regular routes, great benefits and home every night!
Oscar Winski Scrap Divison, a division of Oscar Winski Company, is seeking a Class A or B CDL driver to pickup and deliver scrap metals to customers located primarily in Indiana.
Our team of professional drivers plays a key role in providing on-going support for our customers to operate their businesses. As a team we work together to provide our customers with exceptional care so that we remain their first choice as a service provider. If you are seeking a long-lasting career where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded, then Oscar Winski Scrap Division would like to talk to you. The workday begins at 4 a.m. and generally ends between 2p.m. and 5 p.m.
The advantages of joining our Team!
- Family-oriented company
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including 401(k) program with a company match
- Holidays and vacations
- Scholarship program for employees and children
- Employee and family activities throughout the year
- Strong preference to promote from within when possible
- Environmentally focused company
- Company is committed to the community
- Opportunity to be a strong voice in our company’s future
COMPANY OVERVIEW Oscar Winski Company is “The Complete Metals Company" – steel and aluminum service centers, metal recycling, electronic recycling, and warehouse logistics. We offer so much more than what you might think. Check us out! You will be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities and the quality of work life that we offer.
If you have the qualifications, drive, ambition, skills and desire to be successful in this role, please contact Jim Bronchik, by submitting your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We pay very competitive base wages plus offer excellent benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Essential Functions Description:
- Maintain required DOT documents (driver’s hours of work logs, vehicle inspection book).
- Check truck and equipment (pre-trip inspections) to ensure mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Must follow all traffic laws and DOT regulations.
- Safely operate company equipment, transporting material to customers on-time.
- Maneuver truck into loading or unloading positions.
- Inspect load to ensure safe transport.
- Secure cargo for transport.
- Maintain equipment in good working condition including cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.