Hiring Long Haul Drivers For Vancouver Area
Date: May 23, 2017
Synergy Trucking and Logistics
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver, BC - are you a driver that wants to work with a company that has a great reputation in North America and beyond? Synergy Trucking Logisitics has long been a recognized name in the Canadian trucking industry. Give us a call today and see what a long haul driving opportunity can do for you with Synergy Logsitics.
Duties & Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be a legal resident authorized to work in Canada.
- Must hold a valid passport and have the ability to travel to and from the USA.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (Speak, read and write).
- Must be drug-free and willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening and regular testing for the duration of employment with Synergy.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience operating comparable equipment (53ft tandem/tridem truck/trailer combination).
- Must be physically capable of performing a combination of sitting, standing, crouching and climbing the trailer to perform pre-trip inspections and regular duties of safely operating company equipment.
- Must be able to read BOLs, PODs and follow dispatch and manifest instructions.
- Must demonstrate a hightened sense of urgency, safety and dependability.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and successfully as part of a 2 man team.
Schedule & Compensation
Drivers work a 12-hour shift mix of days and nights. Competitive pay structure is commensurate with experience, safety record and merit. Safety bonus, training wages and incentives are also available to qualified drivers.