St. John's| Experienced Drivers Needed
Date: May 23, 2017
Montrose Energy Services
Location: St. John's, Labrador
Experienced drivers working in the St. John's Area - Montrose Energy Services has open positions for reliable and dedicated drivers with a proven background in trucking throughout Labrador. We are currently seeking drivers with verified expereince for a job dealing with specilaized loads and sensitive materials. Applicants with experience handling these materials are preferred.
All Positions available from entry level to supervisor with 1-5 years industry experience. Positions available in both Full Time and Contracting roles.
Role of Position:
We are interested in all applicants with experience in fracturing, coiled tubing, nitrogen (N2), and cementing. All Class 1, Class 3, and Class 5 drivers will be expected to have a clean drivers abstract.
- Resumes must be submitted through Indeed.
- Please list Class of License you hold within resume and application.
Key Responsibilities :
- Abide by the policies set forth in the Company and/or Clientâ€™s quality and Safety manuals, wears appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the job and is alert and aware at all of their own safety and the safety of others
- Keep a clean work area including, but not limited to, cleaning the shop, warehouse and assisting others with clean up
- Drive well services truck to well site, not exceeding the posted speed limit
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage
- Transport, at times, hazardous products or dangerous goods
- Attend the pre/post job meetings in order to ensure that responsibilities are met
- Execute all pre and post job responsibilities as outlined
- Record all treatment data on the appropriate form(s) as per Company/Clientâ€™s policy and procedure and applicable regulations
- Assist with rigging in and other functions at the job site as required including loading equipment, selecting and testing equipment, assembling pumping equipment and attaching pumps and hoses to wellheads
- Operate pumping systems to pump chemicals, gases, sand, cement and/or other materials into a well
- Maintain an accurate and up to date log book and be mindful of not violating the National Safety Code with respect to driving hours
- Ensure paper work is current including, but not limited to, maintenance schedules, log books, pre and post inspections
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading, unloading, safety and security of cargo
- Record cargo information, distance traveled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
- Maintain equipment to corporate standards including the safeguarding of the Wincher, tractor and trailer to internal and external safety standards and reporting repair work the individual is not qualified to do
- Complete other duties as required
Previous Experience and Competencies
- Certificates in all applicable safety training and regulatory courses as mandated
- Possess a clean Class 1, 3, or 5 Driverâ€™s License
- Physically fit and able to move heavy objects weighing upwards of 50 lbs.
- Able to work outdoor adverse conditions
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ethical behavior including professionalism and respect
- Ability to read and understand policies and procedures, write legibly in order to keep and maintain logs, understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Proven ability to work and interact well with others including communicating with people who have a variety of different outlooks, personalities and backgrounds
Job Type: Full Time/Contract
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus. Great Benefit Program
Travel Compensation Package
- Red Deer, AB
- Grande Prairie, AB
- High school or equivalent
- Driving - Off Road: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Oil And Gas: 1 year
- Driving: 1 year