Tanker Positions For Company Drivers
Date: May 23, 2017
Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
Company Drivers - are you looking for a specilaized position that uses your skills and know-how on the road to ship valuable freight to our customers? For over 70 years Trimac has been an ally to drivers across Newfoundland and beyond. Now is the time to team up with a company that is on the driver's side and that provides steady, year-round work for excellent pay.
Company Drivers-What we offer:
- Competitive tank freight & dry bulk pay rates
- Full-time/year-round work
- Paid training
- Full benefits â€“ medical, dental, vision and more!
- Industry-leading pension package
- Opportunities to grow & develop your career
- Employee Recognition Programs
As a premier bulk transportation provider, weâ€™re proud to extend our services and truck driver opportunities across the great provinces of Canada!
Interested in a rewarding career with Trimac?
Contact us to hear more about company positions in our regional Canadian divisions!
What we need from you:
- Class 1/AZ license
- 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience
- Tanker experience is a plus but not required
- No record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances (last 10 years)
- No license suspension in last 3 years
- No major preventable accident in last 3 years
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the last 2 years
- Must pass company-approved controlled substance test