Recent CDL-A grads: Start your truck driving career with paid training and tuition reimbursement
Date: Jun 19, 2017
Location: Stanwood, Michigan
If you have graduated from a certified CDL school, you can start your training at NTB and hit the road with outstanding Regional trucking opportunities! You’ll get paid for each day you train over a period of four weeks and get home every five days. Once training is over, you’ll be paired with a trainer to complete your orientation run as apprentice.
All graduated students qualify for NTB’s $4,000 tuition reimbursement program!
Paid out in 12 months! Ask recruiters for details.
At NTB, there are many great benefits for Regional drivers:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Guaranteed home time
- Medical, dental, life & optical insurance benefits
- 99% no-touch freight + 95% drop & hook
- Safety & production bonuses
- Flex Spending Program
- 401K Retirement Program
- Per Diem + Weekend Incentive
- Optional supplemental insurance
Plus opportunities to earn more through accessorial pay:
- Holiday & vacation
And as long as you’re driving with this leading Midwest carrier, you’ll never have to worry about East or West Coast driving!
All it takes is a valid Class A CDL and a drive for a better career. Contact NTB recruiters to learn more about graduated student truck driving opportunities!
Currently available in:
Decatur, IL. ∙ Ft. Wayne, IN. ∙ Indianapolis, IN. ∙ Lawrenceburg, IN. ∙ Middlebury, IN. ∙ Grand Rapids, MI. ∙ Lansing, MI ∙ Newport, MI. ∙ Stanwood, MI. ∙ Columbus, OH. ∙ Dayton, OH. ∙ Kenosha, WI. ∙ Madison, WI.
Experienced driver requirements:
- Good work history
- Must be at least 21 years of age with Class A CDL
- Haz-Mat endorsement required
- No DUIs in the last 7 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Certified driving school completion
Each applicant reviewed on individual basis.
APPLY TODAY for rewarding driving opportunities in the Midwest at NTB!
Or talk to a recruiter at 800-446-0682.
* Part-time positions + opportunities for CDL graduates and veterans available!