Now hiring CDL-A grads for student truck driving jobs.
Date: Sep 14, 2017
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has job openings for graduated CDL school students who are ready to hit the road with long-haul driving opportunities!
We offer everything you need to start your exciting new career off right:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Finishing program
- Top-of-the-line equipment
Once you’ve completed training, you’ll start earning first-rate benefits:
- 30 cents per mile loaded & empty (total + per diem)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
- Driver Referral + additional bonus opportunities
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacations
Our Kenworth T680 trucks come equipped with PACCAR MX engines and features like:
- Condo cabs
- Automatic transmissions
- Satellite radio
- CD players
- Dual bunks
- Flat screen TV
- FREE DirecTV
- DirecTV services offer over 100 channel options, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
Call TransAm Trucking recruiters at 913-324-7110 or CLICK HERE to apply now!
Student Truck Driver Hiring Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Excellent driving record
- Minimum 21 years old
- No DUI convictions in the last two years
- No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
- DOT physical and drug screen required
- Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Please provide only your Cell Phone number when applying.
Truck Driver Jobs in Allentown, PA
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: CDL-A TEAM Truck Drivers – Owner Operators – Expedite Division
- Forward Air: Team Owner Operator CDL A, Drop & Hook
- Indian River Transport, Inc.: TEAM OTR Food Grade Tank Truck Drivers
- TransForce: Local Truck Driver Job in Allentown, PA
- Ace Doran: Flatbed Stepdeck Heavy Haul CDL A Owner Operator Driver
- Hunt Transportation: Flatbed OTR National Fleet – Top Pay Certified – Allentown, PA