Owner Operators Needed For Commercial Truckload Division Lightweight Dry Van Loads
Date: Sep 20, 2017
Atlas Commercial Truckload
Location: Seattle, Washington
Atlas is now leasing Owner Operator drivers for their Commercial Truckload Division. The Commercial Truckload Division is a small owner operator fleet that runs coast to coast transporting truckload/less than truckload shipments of new products, office furniture, store fixtures and trade show items.
Truck Driver Settlements:
- $3,000 sign on bonus for this division for a limited time!
- $1.37 average per all dispatched miles
- Mileage Bonus Program: Averages $2,500+ in the 1st year (averages $4,000+ in the 2nd year and continues to increase based on years of service.)
- Expected miles (per week): 2,100 – 2,500 / teams: 3,100 – 4,000
- Weekly direct deposit
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance available
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
- Paid Permits and Cargo Liability Insurance
- ComData Fuel Card and FREE PrePass (Add Bestpass for $4)
- National tire discounts and clothing allowance
- Bobtail insurance is included in contract
- Cell Phone reimbursement (up to $50 monthly)
- Pets allowed (no cost)
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR experience
- Base Plate - O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction
- 10 years old or newer tractor
- Will be using electronic logs and Qualcomm
- No DUIs in past 6 years
- No felonies in the past 7 years
Truck Driver Jobs in Seattle, WA
- GP Solutions: Dedicated Truck Driver - Aurora Parts | Up to $3,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Mercer: Owner Operators - Mercer Transportation offers the FASTEST pay in the Industry!
- Action Resources: CDL-A Company Truck Drivers - Dry Van
- Shaffer Trucking: Over The Road Truck Driver – 21 Days Out – Seattle, WA
- Celadon: Earn Great Benefits and Industry-Leading Pay and Vacation when Teaming for Celadon!