Class-A CDL Commercial Driver/Trainer/Instructor - Rhode Island
Date: Oct 10, 2017
Location: Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Do you care about the next generation of truck drivers? Would you like to contribute to the future of America's trucking industry? Can you share your knowledge with others? If you're tired of being on the road or loading and unloading freight then this job is for exactly for you!
New England Tractor Trailer Training School (NETTTS) is a 50+ year old nationally accredited school that is experiencing growth and has opportunities for Licensed Commercial Drivers to become Professional Driving Instructors.
As an instructor, you will teach students how to operate commercial tractor trailer vehicles and heavy straight trucks and help our students prepare to obtain a Class A or B CDL.
Experience as an instructor is not necessary. We provide training to all new instructors on our proven and effective teaching methods.
We are hiring full and part-time instructors for day, evening and weekend training.
- Have a sincere interest in helping others to learn how to drive commercial vehicles
- Be able to effectively communicate with student drivers
- Possess a valid Massachusetts or Rhode Island Class A CDL with a minimum of three years verifiable experience operating tractor trailers
- Candidate must hold a MA or RI Class A CDL
- Possess at least three years of driving experience (Class A CDL)
- Be able to give clear and concise instructions
- Demonstrate correct procedures to properly maneuvers a tractor trailer
NETTTS in Pawtucket, RI serves students from across Rhode Island, Metro Boston, and Southeastern Massachusetts. The school offers an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, including company Profit Share, 401k, Medical/Life/Dental benefits.
We want to hear from you TODAY! All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.