CDL A Midwest Regional Truck Driver
Date: Nov 06, 2017
Company: J&R Schugel
Location: Akron, Ohio
J&R Schugel has regional truck driver runs in the Midwest that get you home weekly –or more often! 100% employee-owned, J&R is the carrier with a heart for drivers! Get the details here.
Team up with the carrier who promotes a family environment and a drivers-first focus! 100% employee owned, J&R Schugel has regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities hauling refrigerated freight that will provide you with consistent earnings and increased home time. APPLY TODAY for the opportunity that suits you best.
- Main areas of travel OH, IN, IL, WI, IA, MN, and occasionally TX
- Home on the weekends!
- Average 2,200 -2,300 miles/week
Competitive pay + incentives!
- 100% employee owned, 100% driver satisfaction
- Competitive pay
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ask how JRS saves for YOUR future!
- Full benefits + prescription drug card (1st of the month after 2 months’ employment)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Orientation pay (with company-paid transportation, lodging and meals)
- Open-door management policy
- And more!
Headquartered in New Ulm, MN, we’ve enjoyed unbelievable success for over 40 years – come be a part of it at J&R Schugel! APPLY NOW!
Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Recent OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)
Facilities located in Tomah, WI; Columbus, OH; and New Ulm, MN