Company Driver, CDL Class A, Truck Driver
Date: Nov 06, 2017
Location: Anniston, Alabama
TQI, Inc., a Forward Air Company, is an industry leading, full-service CCL (cold chain logistics) company dedicated to the Life Sciences sector. We are a premium carrier that specializes in hauling time-sensitive, temperature controlled freight. Because of the critical nature of our business, we only hire the best Company Drivers in the industry. TQI's experience, history of quality service, and focus on customer satisfaction have earned us the opportunity to serve the largest Life Sciences companies in the world. TQI is a proud member of the Forward Air network.
The advantages and benefits you will receive by becoming a Team Company Driver with us are second to none. As an elite division, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer our drivers the best opportunity to succeed in the industry. Our drivers are the backbone of our company and we strive to provide you with first class support and service, as we expect you to provide the same to our customers. We are invested in your success.
• Earning potential of anywhere from the guaranteed minimum rate of $2,300 / week - $2,925 / week *Earning potential is based off of an estimated 4,500 miles per week
• Starting pay of $0.57 / mile (+) accessorial pay
• Tenure based increases in pay per mile (up to $0.65 / mile)
• Sign-on bonus of up to $2,500
• Annual performance and safety bonuses of up to $4,000
• Industry leading benefits package including 401K with employer match; Medical benefits start at $7.51/week for employee only, and $36.81/week for a family; Stock Purchase Program
• Excellent wellness program options including $50,000 in Life Insurance and free Dental Coverage
• Paid holidays and vacations
• Company provided cell phone
• Make more money, run less miles!
• Weekly pay with direct deposit option
• Newer equipment featuring refrigerators are assigned exclusively to each company driver
(Manual and automatic transmission options available)
• No idling restrictions on equipment without APU (auxiliary power unit)
• Team trainee program – Less tenured drivers (6 months experience or more) can partner with a veteran driver (1 year or more verified experience) to operate as a team in order to gain valuable experience at a great pay rate!
• Must meet minimum age requirement of 23 years old
• Class A CDL required
• 1 year of verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience in the last 5 years
• No more than 2 traffic violations in a commercial vehicle in the past 5 years
• No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 3 years
• Any DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years may lead to disqualification
• Employment subject to background and drug screening
• Must meet DOT and company requirements & regulations
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English, as defined by DOT
• Passport and/or Fast Card is a plus
©2017 TQI, Inc., a Forward Air Company *All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses & rates per mile may vary. The weekly pay guarantee is subject to stipulations including, but not limited to: Drivers must be in service and available to run freight, no load refusals & drivers must work at least 5 days per week.*
Truck Driver Jobs in Anniston, AL
- Action Resources: CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers - Rolloff-End Dump
- Western Express: CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver - Earn $65,000 or More!
- Ozark Motor Lines: $1.05 CPM as a CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver with Ozark Motor Lines
- USA Truck: Teams, Solo & Dedicated CDL-A Drivers
- Action Resources: CDL-A Company Truck Driver – Tanker, Roll off and Dry Van
- Anderson Trucking Service: Drivers Class A CDL Independent Contractor Flatbed Specialized
- EW Wylie: OTR Class A Drivers - CONSISTENT HOMETIME!