Owner Operators- CDL-A Team Flatbed, Step Deck, & Heavy Haul Drivers
Date: Nov 08, 2017
Location: CHARLOTTE, Michigan
Ace Doran has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 100 years of history behind us in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
As a division of Bennett Motor Express, LLC., Ace Doran offers owner operators/fleet owners multiple truck driving opportunities hauling a variety of commodities. Ace Doran owner operators benefit from a large extended network of freight, fast pay, driver friendly programs including huge fuel discounts, and industry-leading technology to help you to succeed.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Ace Doran family today.
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus for Team Contractors with an Active Government Security Clearance
Team Owner Operator Details:
- High Paying Team Freight
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Fast Pay Program (completed required paperwork, paid same day Mon/Fri 8am-4pm EST)
- Non-Forced Dispatch
- Extensive Network of Agents with Established Direct Customers
- Your Trailer or Ours Available
- Midwest Regional or Coast to Coast Freight Opportunities
Team Owner Operator Requirements:
- 6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
- 23 years of age
- Must be able to pass Federal DOT physical and drug screen
- Must meet F.M.C.S.A. guidelines on safety clearance application
- No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
- No more than seven points on license in the past three years
- No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- Should be 1998 model or newer that will pass a thorough D.O.T. inspection
- Must supply all necessary safety equipment
- Qualcomm resources (models to choose from)
- Headache rack on tractor
- Minimum of (10) 5/16"" grade 70 chains
- Minimum of (10) 5/16"" grade 70 binders
- Minimum of (10) 3/8"" grade 70 chains
- Minimum of (10) 3/8"" grade 70 binders
- Or a blend of 5/16"" and 3/8"" grade 70
- Minimum of (10) straps (4"")
- Minimum of (10) winches
- Tarps Optional but recommend 6 or 8 foot drop tarps for 48 foot trailer
- Center pin on 7 way plug continuously powered (no switch)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Truck Driver Jobs in CHARLOTTE, MI
- Trans-System: JJW CDL-A Company Truck Drivers- MORE HOME TIME!
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: CDL-A Owner Operator - Linehaul - $10K Sign-On Incentive!
- Bennett Motor Express: CDL A Driver Heavy Haul Owner Operator
- CRST Expedited: Become a Truck Driver with Company Sponsored Class A CDL Training!
- Barr-Nunn Transportation: Class A CDL Teams: $2003/wk EACH - New Equipment
- Ace Doran: Flatbed Stepdeck Heavy Haul CDL A Owner Operator Driver