Hiring Company Drivers - Solo/Team Opportunities
Date: Nov 12, 2017
Location: Albany, New York
No gimmicks, CFI pays for your experience because we believe every mile counts. Now hiring for solo and team company truck drivers.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Northeast bonus pay
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Holiday bonus: Earn an extra $60 per day for working on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Northeast bonus: Earn an extra $.05 per mile driving in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia.
HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra $.03 per mile while carrying placarded HAZMAT loads.
Performance-based bonuses: Bonuses for outstanding achievements related to safe driving, mileage and more for solo, regional, team or dedicated drivers finished with training.
Pay for common scenarios
Stop-offs: $35 per stop (not including first pickup and final stop).
Canadian border: Earn an extra $25 per loaded crossing.
Certain ZIP codes: An extra $50 for deliveries to or from certain zip codes mostly in New York City and Long Island.
Cartage and other local: For trips shorter than 100 miles, earn your mileage rate plus an extra $20 per load.
Layovers: After 48 hours, earn $75 per 24 hours of layover time.
Noncustomary work: An extra $17.50 per hour for assignments outside normal scope of work that don’t fall into other additional-pay categories.
To drive for CFI, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria**:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years***
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
Truck Driver Jobs in Albany, NY
- Bennett Motor Express: Heavy Haul CDL-A Truck Driver - Owner Operator
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: Company CDL-A Truck Driver - Truckload - Up to $1,200+/wk
- Western Express: CDL-A OTR Dry Van Truck Driver - Earn $75,000 or More!
- CFI: Hiring Company Drivers - Solo/Team Opportunities
- Hunt Transportation: Flatbed OTR National Fleet – Albany, NY
- Celadon: CDL-A Team Truck Drivers earn Leading Pay and Vacation Pay with Celadon!
- Anderson Trucking Service: Driver Class A CDL Van
- EW Wylie: REGIONAL CLASS A DRIVERS - CONSISTENT HOMETIME!