CDL Class A Dump Truck Driver
Date: Nov 28, 2017
Pool and Spa Depot
Location: La Vergne, Tennessee
CDL Class A Dump Truck Drivers Wanted
by Pool and Spa Depot
POOL & SPA DEPOT IS HIRING NOW!
We only want Experienced, Dependable, Dedicated, Motivated, Energetic, & Hard Working People. We offer Top Compensation, Bonuses, and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance.
ABOUT US:Come join Nashville and Kentucky's Largest Full Service Pool & Spa Company. With over 4 retail locations in Nashville, Cookeville, Clarksville and Bowling Green KY, we are looking for WORLD CLASS PEOPLE to join our team and be part of our growth!
SALARY: $16 - $18 Hourly + Over Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Loads and unloads machines on trailers.
- Performs simple vehicle maintenance; cleaning interior of vehicle, checking lights, checking tires, filling fluids, scheduling routine maintenance to keep vehicle running properly.
- Observes all traffic laws and posted speed limits.
- Interacts with the customer in a professional manner.
- Returns all required documentation to appropriate company official.
- Observes no smoking in delivery vehicle.
- Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance.
- Must get all pertinent information if involved in an accident and inform appropriate company official.
- Unloads vehicle after completing delivery runs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 2-3 years Dump Truck Driving experience or equivalent.
- Must have a valid CDL Class A drivers license.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
Apply here: http://www.poolandspadepot.com/pool-spa-careers
Call (615) 514 -1911 and ask for Chaz or Daniel.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.