Make Your Own Schedule and Only Take The Loads You Want - Owner-Operators
Date: Dec 01, 2017
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Owner-operators in Massachusetts – there’s now a better way to make excellent miles, assignments you feel comfortable with and no forced dispatch all the while still having access to a reliable bevy of jobs. Landstar wants nothing more than for drivers to succeed while driving in state and has more than enough jobs for drivers to choose which loads and routes will best work with their lifestyles. For Landstar, owner-operators aren’t just working for themselves under the company, they’re working to make their careers for valuable with the support of a major name in the transportation company behind them.
Benefits for owner-operators working with Landstar
- No forced dispatch – only take the jobs that work for you
- Modern and advanced technology – choosing the right load is at a driver’s fingertips
- Flexible home time – get back to your base when needed by making your own schedules
- Thousands of loads for drivers – never feel as though there is a lack of jobs with Landstar
- Percentage pay – when rates rise, settlements for drivers rise as well
- Different rigs for different jobs – Landstar needs van, flatbeds, stepdecks, heavy hauls and more – your vehicle is needed
- Solo owner-operators and teams – bring your experience with vans, platforms, straight trucks, refrigerated trucks and other to help Landstar tackle nearly any job
Requirements to become an owner-operator with Landstar in Worcester
- Minimum 23 years old
- Class A license with HazMat or X endorsement for tractor-trailer, Class A or B license with HazMat or X endorsement for expedited vehicles
- At least one year of verified OTR experience in the last three years using the same equipment a driver might use at Landstar
- A clean driving record that speaks for itself
- Ability to speak and read English well to understand traffic signs and signals, to accurately record and report on the job and to converse with customers well
For owner-operators at Landstar, support is just a call away from the company’s incredibly devoted and responsive team. Drivers with Landstar can always rest assured that they are making a driving decision that is in their financial and personal interests. Apply today to be a part of Landstar’s drivers.
Truck Driver Jobs in Worcester, MA
- Bennett Motor Express: Owner Operators- CDL-A Team Flatbed Drivers
- Hunt Transportation: Flatbed OTR National Fleet – Worcester, MA
- Roehl: CDL-A Flatbed OTR Truck Driver
- U.S. Xpress: Students At U.S. Xpress - Team, OTR and Dedicated - Begin Your Trucking Career With Bonuses!
- TransAm Trucking: Achieve top earning potential with owner operator truck driving opportunities!
- CFI: Hiring Company Drivers - Solo/Team Opportunities