CDL-A Truck Driver: MI Tanker Owner Operators and Co Drivers Needed
Date: Dec 27, 2017
Location: Midland, Michigan
Our Midland, MI terminal is looking to hire CDL-A Company and O/O drivers for regional or OTR driving positions hauling Liquid bulk with Non-Hazmat and Hazmat materials. Company drivers can average between $52,000 to $62,000 + a year and O/O drivers can average $130,000 to $225,000 a year
BEST RELOAD SYSTEM, STAY LOADED NO SITTING
Get loaded, get home, get paid and receive the respect you deserve!
- Company drivers can earn a quarterly safety bonus
- Paid Training
- Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit
- Medical Benefits, plus Vision and Dental
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan with company matching dollars
- Section 125 flex accounts: dependent care & unreimbursed medical expenses
- Paid short-term disability insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Paid vacation, Paid holidays
- No slip seating, assigned trucks
- CDL-A, Hazmat and TWIC required
- 2 years Over The Road experience
- No felony convictions in past 10 years (except for VIOLENT and/or drug/alcohol which is forever prohibited)
- Good driving record
- at least 25 years old
Become a Part of the Dana Companies Team Today!
Call Recruiting Today!
Truck Driver Jobs in Midland, MI
- E.W. Wylie: Glass Division Company Drivers - Get paid for your experience, get home on time
- Bolt Express: Become your own Boss of the Road!
- Decker: Class A CDL Team Truck Drivers - New Pay Increase
- Shipex: CDL A Company Truck Driver
- Barr-Nunn Transportation: Class A CDL Teams: $1877/wk EACH - New Equipment