Find Frequent Increases for Pay At Lessors | Get Paid For Experience
Date: Jan 02, 2018
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
At Lessors, drivers can expect many things from their company – pay for vacation and holidays, a great home time schedule, other great company perks - but most importantly, frequent increases in pay every six months a driver is on the road with no cap. Giving drivers the ability to earn a great deal at an expected rate has made Lessors one of the most desirable fleets in the nation, and one of the most coveted companies for drivers to work for. Take on the lower 48 with a dry van and refrigerated carrier where the top priorities are driver satisfaction and customer service.
Company Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay scale based on experience
- Pay Increase every 6 months with no cap
- 2,500 to 2,800 Average Miles per week
- No NYC or Canada
- 1.5 Days Off for Every Week Out
- Rider & Pet Policy Program
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Freightliner Cascadia, Kenworth T680, & Peterbuilt 579 Tractors
Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 9 months current or 12 months in the last 18 months verifiable driving experience
Truck Driver Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- TransAm Trucking: CDL-A Company Truck Driving Jobs - $2,500 Sign-On!
- Hub Group: Dedicated CDL-A Local Driver | New Trucks | Home Daily 
- TransForce: Regional Truck Driver Job in Atlanta, GA
- Averitt Express: Cdl-A Sleeper Shuttle Driver Atlanta GA
- C.L. Services Transport: Owner-Operators - Get Paid Weekly At C.L. Services! Sign-On Bonus Now!