Owner-Operator Tank Truck Driver – Oklahoma City, OK
Date: Jan 08, 2018
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Run your trucking company how you prefer while working with us. No forced dispatch and the opportunity to run as much or as little as you want. We are looking for experienced CDL class A drivers at least 23 years of age with tanker endorsement and hazmat certification. Our dedicated freight is empty out and loaded back with all miles paid. Lanes originate out of Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky and all deliver in Oklahoma City, OK.Drivers in this position see the following:
- Earn between $100k – $200k gross. The more the tires turn the more you earn.
- Dedicated Freight (empty out, loaded back, all miles paid).
- Free trailer usage.
- Clean Roadside inspection bonuses.
- Roadside repair assistance.
- Maintenance financing programs available upon review.
- We pay for your IFTA fuel taxes.
- Comdata fuel card provided for purchases/advances if interested.
- Paid loading/unloading after first 2 hours.
Requirements for this position:
- Owner Operator
- CDL Class A
- 23 years of age or older
- 3 years tank experience (willing to view this on a case by case basis)
- Hazmat certification
Truck Driver Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- Barr-Nunn Transportation: CDL Driver: $1546/wk Home Every Weekend - Ohio Regional
- TransForce: Local Truck Driver Job in Cincinnati, OH
- CRST Expedited: Become a Class A CDL Truck Driver & Earn Big with our NEW Pay Increase
- Pace Air Freight: Get The Best Home Time With Pace Air
- Whiteline Express: Regional Drivers - Find Your Next Route With Whiteline!