Owner-Operator Tank Truck Driver – Oklahoma City, OK
Date: Jan 08, 2018
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Run your trucking company how you prefer while working with us. No forced dispatch and the opportunity to run as much or as little as you want. We are looking for experienced CDL class A drivers at least 23 years of age with tanker endorsement and hazmat certification. Our dedicated freight is empty out and loaded back with all miles paid. Lanes originate out of Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky and all deliver in Oklahoma City, OK.Drivers in this position see the following:
- Earn between $100k – $200k gross. The more the tires turn the more you earn.
- Dedicated Freight (empty out, loaded back, all miles paid).
- Free trailer usage.
- Clean Roadside inspection bonuses.
- Roadside repair assistance.
- Maintenance financing programs available upon review.
- We pay for your IFTA fuel taxes.
- Comdata fuel card provided for purchases/advances if interested.
- Paid loading/unloading after first 2 hours.
Requirements for this position:
- Owner Operator
- CDL Class A
- 23 years of age or older
- 3 years tank experience (willing to view this on a case by case basis)
- Hazmat certification
Truck Driver Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- Specialized Inc: Heavy Haul OTR Company Operator
- Hub Group: Dedicated CDL-A Driver Positions Available | No Touch Freight 
- Ace Doran: Flatbed Stepdeck Heavy Haul CDL A Owner Operator Driver Team
- Super Service: CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Jobs – Now with Increased Pay!
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!