OTR Truck Driving Job – Home Bi-Weekly – Akron, OH
Date: Jan 11, 2018
Location: Akron, Ohio
Now $.47 to $.53 Per Practical Mile
Experience the open road and earn Top Pay while doing it. Shaffer Trucking is currently hiring over the road truck drivers to join their national fleet. On this fleet, you will be out up to 12 days, with 34 – 48 hours of hometime. Starting pay on this fleet is $.48 – .51 per mile. The top 25 percent of our fleet will average more than $73,000 per year. If you want more miles, more freight, and more money, apply now!
Benefits of Joining Shaffer Trucking
- Cruise speed of 65 mph
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017!
- Pet Policy
- 2 Dogs or Cats
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has an over 80-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation’s largest privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionary industry. At Shaffer Trucking, our drivers are our most valuable asset. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Truck Driver Jobs in Akron, OH
- Action Resources: CDL-A OTR Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Roll Off - Tanker
- Bennett Motor Express: Owner Operators- CDL-A Heavy Haul
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: CDL-A Lease Purchase - Owner Operator Driver - Truckload
- Hunt Transportation: Flatbed Midwest Regional Fleet – More Home Time – Akron, OH
- USA Truck: Teams, Solo & Dedicated CDL-A Drivers
- Decker: CDL-A Truck Driver - OTR and Regional Reefer Drivers - Home Every 10-14 Days!
- Whiteline Express: Regional Drivers - Find Your Next Route With Whiteline!
- Indian River Transport, Inc.: Team Drivers - CDL "A"