Commercial Driver/Trainer (Class A)
Date: Jan 11, 2018
Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut
Class-A CDL Commercial Driver/Trainer/Instructor – Connecticut
Do you care about the next generation of truck drivers? Would you like to contribute to the future of America's trucking industry? Can you share your knowledge with others? If you're tired of being on the road or loading and unloading freight then this job is for you.
New England Tractor Trailer Training School (NETTTS) is a 50+ year old nationally accredited school that is experiencing growth and has opportunities for Licensed Commercial Drivers to become Professional Driving Instructors.
As an instructor, you will teach students how to operate commercial tractor trailer vehicles and heavy straight trucks and help our students prepare to obtain a Class A or B CDL.
Experience as an instructor is not necessary. We provide training to all new instructors on our proven and effective teaching methods.
We are hiring full and part-time instructors for day, evening and weekend training.
- Have a sincere interest in helping others to learn how to drive commercial vehicles
- Be able to effectively communicate with student drivers
- Possess a valid Connecticut Class A CDL with a minimum of three years verifiable experience operating tractor trailers
- Hold a CT Class A CDL
- Possess at least three years of driving experience (Class A CDL)
- Be able to give clear and concise instructions
NETTTS in Bridgeport, CT serves students from across Connecticut and New York. The school offers an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, including company Profit Share, 401k, Medical/Life/Dental benefits.
We want to hear from you TODAY! All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Truck Driver Jobs in Bridgeport, CT
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- Guaranteed Transport Service: CDL-A Company Solo and Team OTR Drivers - Join Our Team!!!
- Melton Truck Lines: Newest Trucks, Top Pay, & Sign On Bonus!
- Mercer: Seeking Owner Operators
- Forward Air: Owner Operator, Team CDL A Owner Operator