Now Hiring Crude Haulers at Prairie Field Services
Date: Feb 12, 2018
Prairie Field Services
Location: Watford City, North Dakota
We're looking for experienced Class A CDL drivers who are in search of a rewarding position. Drivers must have Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to be considered. Prairie Field Services is a stable local company looking for drivers who want to be safely home on a daily basis. Prairie has the oil to buy, we just need top notch, safe and experienced Drivers to haul it for us. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. We take care of you - so you can take care of your family.
Our reputation rides the roads of oil country - on every trip - safety is our number one priority. Our industry leading safety standards protect our employees, customers and the public. Every employee goes through comprehensive safety training before driving Prairie trucks. Prairie operates a late model, state of the art fleet as well as a 24/7 shop staffed with highly trained mechanics and attendants.
Call our recruiter now to see when you can start with us! Interested candidates please call 307-251-5872 or apply online at DRIVEforPRAIRIE.com
- Commission-based compensation with $5,000 sign-on bonus. (ND Only)
- Ability to earn up to 31% of barrel rate and ancillary charges.
- 3% of barrel rate for housing allowance (ND Only)
- 2% Night Differential
- Uniforms and PPE provided except footwear.
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Prairie provides disability and basic life insurance for all employees.
- 401K program
- Start accruing paid time off (PTO) from day one
- Paid training and orientation
- Paid for mandatory meetings
- In house 24/7 maintenance facilities
- Back home safely on a daily basis
Truck Driver Jobs in Watford City, ND
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: Temperature Controlled Owner Operator & Lease Purchase Truck Driver