New Pay Boost: SRT CDL-A Truck Drivers Receive Pay Increase Up To 6 CPM
Date: Mar 10, 2018
Southern Refrigerated Transport
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
SRT is excited to offer the biggest pay boost in company history. In our second PAY RAISE in the past 6 months, we are offering up to an additional 6 CPM to mileage drivers. Solo CDL-A company drivers get high OTR miles, great pay, generous bonus opportunities and unlimited earned time off at SRT for Unlimited Satisfaction.
SRT Company Truck Drivers Receive:
- NEW PAY INCREASE: UP TO 6 CPM
- $1,000 carrier transition incentive for experienced drivers
- Weekly pay
- Unlimited earned home time
- Generous Bonuses:
- oTop Miles Bonus: 10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
- oPlacarded HazMat Loads: 5¢ per mile
- oFuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile
- oDriver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash – no limits!
- Plenty of miles every week
- Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
- IdleAir additions in progress
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k, paid vacation & paid holidays
- Pet & rider policy from day one
- And, more!
Are you ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Take advantage of biggest pay raise in company history and start earning even more TODAY! Call to learn more and apply today.
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- 21 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 4 months’ experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
- Drivers that don’t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Truck Driver Jobs in Albuquerque, NM
- Hub Group: Dedicated CDL-A CDL-B Truck Driver | Hourly Pay 
- GP Solutions: Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver | $2,500 Sign-on Bonus | 3 Weeks Out & 5 Days Home
- Central Freight Lines: Top Pay Guaranteed - Pickup-Delivery Drivers
- CFI: Hiring Company Drivers - Solo/Team Opportunities
- Melton Truck Lines: CDL A Truck Drivers – All Experience Levels Welcome