CDL-A Truck Driver Openings
Date: Mar 11, 2018
LTI Trucking Services
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
LTI Trucking Services is a smaller, family owned trucking company based in St. Louis that runs across the Midwest, South, and East. While the company has had strong growth over the last few year, the fleet size is at about 300 tractors.
Our drivers come first, and they always will. We care about our drivers and prove it every day. Just ask anyone who's driven for us.
- Home every other weekend on Regional Fleet, every week on Midwest Fleet, or up to 3 weeks out on Dedicated Fleet.
- 44 cents or more per mile on all miles
- An additional 3 cent per mile Productivity Pay when you drive safe and average 6 days per week.
- Average $1,100/week or more
- Fuel Bonus
- Pay for Idle Savings
- 23 years of age or older
- No tickets in the last 3 years for: speeding over 15 mph over speed limit, reckless driving, improper or erratic lane changes, following a vehicle too closely, "hit and run", or texting while driving.
- No accidents in the last 3 years for preventable DOT reportable accidents,
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in last 2 years.
- Never have been found to have driven a CMV under the influence of alcohol.
- Never have abandoned equipment.
Be a Name, Not a Number, & Apply Today!
Truck Driver Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- Hub Group: Local CDL-A Truck Driver - Get Home Daily!
- Averitt Express: Regional CDL-A Truck Driver
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - Expedite
- Roehl: CDL-A Flatbed OTR Truck Driver
- Ozark Motor Lines: $1.05 CPM as a CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver with Ozark Motor Lines
- Super Service: Big Pay Increase on Student Truck Driver Jobs!
- USA Truck: Teams, Solo & Dedicated CDL-A Drivers – Drive Proud. Drive USA.
- Norfleet Transportation: Owner Operators Wanted At Norfleet Transportation