Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Date: Apr 05, 2018
Location: Tannersville, New York
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
• NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
• Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out • In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
• Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
• Hazmat Mileage Bonus
• Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
• Matched 401(k) plan • 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
• Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years • Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
• Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply. Additional Info Job Industries Transportation
Truck Driver Jobs in Tannersville, NY
- A&S Kinard: Dedicated Local and Dedicated Regional Delivery Truck Driver – CDL Class A
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: Owner Operator Truck Driver - Truckload - Up to $225,000/yr
- Bennett Motor Express: Heavy Haul CDL-A Truck Driver - Owner Operator
- Barr-Nunn Transportation: Class A CDL Teams: $2130/wk EACH - New Equipment
- CRST Expedited: Become a Truck Driver with Company Sponsored Class A CDL Training!