CDL-A Company Driver $2500 Sign On Bonus
Date: May 12, 2018
Location: Abbyville, Kansas
CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities
At United Petroleum Transports your career is much more than a paycheck. You have the opportunity to be part of a team where our number one goal is for all of our professional drivers to return home safely to their families each and every day. Work/life balance and an environment that welcomes everyone with professionalism and respect make UPT a great company for anyone looking for a career, not just a job!
CALL OR APPLY ONLINE TODAY, START TOMORROW!
Our “Career Driver Path”, which guarantees pay increases, and our “Safety Equals Success” bonus program are just two of the many benefits we offer to our professional drivers to assist them in achieving current and future financial security.
Summary of Benefits for Company Drivers:
- Sign On Bonus $2500
- “Safety Equals Success” Quarterly Bonus Program
- Career Driver Path Program
- Safety and Performance Incentives
- Home Every Night/Day
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Late Model Tractors
- 401 K with Company Contributions
- Free Uniforms
- Free Recertification Physicals
- Free Hazmat Renewals
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Cafeteria Program
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Hazmat endorsement
- Minimum of one year tanker or two years verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Graduates of an approved driving school accepted with one year tractor-trailer experience
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide transport services to large oil companies, convenience store operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.