CDL-A Owner Operator - Tanker
Date: Jun 07, 2018
Location: Anniston, Alabama
Class A CDL Owner Operator Truck Drivers
$3,000 Startup Program! Limited time only - so join TODAY!
Action Resources understands changing careers can be expensive for owners. Take advantage of our new $3K Startup Program and invest in the equipment you need without breaking the bank! Don’t wait. Move your career forward with a need pump, compressors or wet-kit, and we will install it at no cost. Already have the equipment you need? Use the $3K Startup Program to fund your escrow, or take care of initial fueling cost as you change carriers. Ask your recruiter about the new Startup Program today!
Call an Action Resources Recruiter Today!
- $2,000 bonus for every Driver Referral
Owner Operators make a great living with Action Resources. Call an Action Resources Recruiter Today to find out our latest average revenue per truck!
- Great Home Time: Most Drivers Out 7 to 10 days.
- Friendly, Appreciative Customers
- A Small Company atmosphere at every terminal
- Owner Operator Receives 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Hefty Fuel Discounts Across Our Network
- Third Party Insurance Available
- 12-months CDL-A Experience
- 23 Years Old
- Stable Work History
- Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsements
- TWIC Card - Applied for OK at Some Locations
- TANKER TRAINING AVAILABLE WITH STRONG 18-WHEEL EXPERIENCE
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF CDL DRIVING OPTIONS!
Tank, Van, VAC Tank, Rolloff, End Dump and more.
Van freight mostly hazardous products and waste.
Truck Driver Jobs in Anniston, AL
- Ozark Motor Lines: Recent CDL Grads – Start Your Career Off Right with Paid Orientation & Paid Training
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- E.W. Wylie: Glass Division Company Driver
- USA Truck: Teams, Solo & Dedicated CDL-A Drivers
- Crete Carrier Corporation: Home Weekly, Southeast Dedicated Dry Van Driving Job – Anniston, AL