Now hiring CDL-A grads for student truck driving jobs.
Date: Jun 20, 2018
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has job openings for graduated CDL school students who are ready to hit the road with long-haul driving opportunities!
We offer everything you need to start your exciting new career off right:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Finishing program
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Paid 2 day orientation
Once you’ve completed training, you’ll start earning first-rate benefits:
- 31 CPM (19 CPM is compensation and 12 CPM is per diem, which is non-taxable)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
- Driver Referral + additional bonus opportunities
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacations
Our Kenworth T680 trucks come equipped with PACCAR MX engines and features like:
- Condo cabs
- Automatic transmissions
- Satellite radio
- CD players
- Dual bunks
- Flat screen TV
- FREE DirecTV
DirecTV services offer over 100 channel options, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
Call TransAm Trucking recruiters at 913-324-7110 or CLICK above to apply now!
Student Truck Driver Hiring Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Excellent driving record
- Minimum 21 years old
- No DUI convictions in the last two years
- No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
- DOT physical and drug screen required
- Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Please provide only your Cell Phone number when applying.
Truck Driver Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA
- Shaffer Trucking: National OTR Truck Driving Job in Pittsburgh, PA
- Hub Group: Dedicated Hiring CDL-A Drivers|Local Position|Great Pay 
- Forward Air: Owner Operator CDL A , Consistent Miles
- deBoer Transportation: CDL-A Drivers: Top Miles, Big Bucks & Predictable Hometime. It’s All Here at deBoer Transportatio
- TransForce: Local Truck Driver Job in Pittsburgh, PA