Student Truck Driver Jobs â€“ Ask About Our HUGE Pay Increase!
Date: Aug 19, 2018
Location: Aurora, Illinois
Got your Class A CDL? Then youâ€™re ready to hit the road with Super Service! Jumpstart your exciting new career and start earning with student truck driving opportunities that offer paid training and more!
And now, you can take advantage of our 2 CPM pay increase! Plus, earn even more with our P3 program! (See details below.)
Super Service puts you in control of your earnings through P3 (Performance Pay Program)
Increase your pay by up to $.06 per mile based on five achievable incentives:
- Miles per gallon
- HazMat endorsement (optional; reimbursed by Super Service)
Performance is evaluated monthly- this means that you no longer need to wait for quarterly or yearly bonuses!
Hit all the P3 incentives and your performance earns you $.06 more per mile! If you miss any one month, you can work toward gaining them all back the next month!
Ask a recruiter today about our pay increase, and how P3 can reward you for your performance!
Why is Super Service the Company Drivers Keep?
- Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Paid training with certified instructors
- Paid orientation
- Tuition reimbursement
Once training is complete, you can start earning other great advantages:
- Flexible home time
- Outstanding benefits
- Assigned late-model trucks
- No forced NYC dispatch (NYC bonus available)
We want to hear from you: If you have questions about student/graduate truck driving opportunities, contact Super Service today!
Recruiters are standing by:
Must be recent truck driving school graduate or CDL-A licensee to qualify.
Truck Driver Jobs in Aurora, IL
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- deBoer Transportation: CDL-A Drivers: Top Miles, Big Bucks & Predictable Hometime. It’s All Here at deBoer Transportatio
- CFI: Hiring Company Drivers - Solo/Team Opportunities
- Oakley Transport: CDL-A Drivers: The Pay Potential Is Huge at Oakley! Plus NEW Sign On Bonus!
- Millis Transfer: CDL-A Drivers: Millis Drivers Now Earn 7 CPM MORE Per Mile Full Network OTR