CDL-A Owner Operators: Tanker â€“ Solid Miles, Bi-Weekly Pay + Great Freight
Date: Aug 31, 2018
Location: Junction City, Wisconsin
CDL-A Owner Operators: Top Rates, Bi-Weekly Pay, Year-Round Freight
With an admirable reputation for service, driver opportunities and dependability, Kane Transport continues to prove that it is the Midwestâ€™s leading bulk transport carrier. With almost 70 yearsâ€™ experience and multiple safety and service awards, itâ€™s no secret Kane is the go-to transporter for a variety of commodities that keep our Owner Operators moving year-round at some of the best rates available. Today, Kane remains family owned and operated, with a seasoned Owner Operator fleet that enjoys safe, well-maintained equipment, bi-weekly pay and big earning potential. E-logs were implemented in our fleet over 5 years ago allowing you ease of dispatch; no Big Brother mentality or implementation headaches. Enjoy BIG company strength with FAMILY company personality at Kane Transport.
- Percentage of Revenue Pay
- Bi-weekly Payments
- Year Round Diversified Freight Base
- E-log training, streamlined dispatch; no Big Brother!
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Fuel Card for OTR purchases and fuel discounts
- Health Insurance packages available
- Discounts for Maintenance and Service
- CDL-A license
- Minimum 1 year tractor-trailer experience
- Wheel base â€“ around 240â€
- Stack Height â€“ around 12â€™ for asphalt (no restrictions otherwise)
- Weight â€“ prefer 18,000 lbs or under
- Age â€“ less than 10 years
Donâ€™t wait! Find out how you can join the Kane Transport team today!