Now hiring CDL-A grads for student truck driving jobs
Date: Sep 08, 2018
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has job openings for graduated CDL school students who are ready to hit the road with long-haul driving opportunities!
We offer everything you need to start your exciting new career off right:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Finishing program
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Paid 2 day orientation
Once you’ve completed training, you’ll start earning first-rate benefits:
- 31 CPM (19 CPM is compensation and 12 CPM is per diem, which is non-taxable)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
- Driver Referral + additional bonus opportunities
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacations
Our Kenworth T680 trucks come equipped with PACCAR MX engines and features like:
- Condo cabs
- Automatic transmissions
- Satellite radio
- CD players
- Dual bunks
Call TransAm Trucking recruiters at 913-324-7110 or CLICK BELOW to apply now!
Student Truck Driver Hiring Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Excellent driving record
- Minimum 21 years old
- No DUI convictions in the last two years
- No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
- DOT physical and drug screen required
- Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Please provide only your Cell Phone number when applying.
Truck Driver Jobs in Columbus, OH
- J.B. Hunt Transport: Semi-Local Truck Driver
- A & S Kinard: CDL A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver
- Quickway Carriers: Class A Truck Driver: GET PAID BY THE HOUR! Home Daily & Set Days Off! Newark OH
- Greentree Logistics: Greentree Class A Drivers - Average $1,100 To $1,300 Weekly
- Central Oregon Truck Company: Flatbed Truck Driver Weekly Salary Pay