Local Truck Driver Job in Blue Ash, OH
Date: Sep 12, 2018
Location: Blue Ash, Ohio
TransForce is seeking full-time & part-time professional driver in Cincinnati, OH
- $1,150 - $1,400 Weekly Average Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Must Be Flexible With Start Time
- $230 Minimum Daily Guarantee
TransForce offer no touch freight opportunities. Multiple start times available to meet you work/home schedule.Steady work available with good quality of equipment. Our full-time local drivers earn between $1,150 to $1,400 average per week. You won't want to miss these opportunity. Don't forget to ask your recruiter about our benefits package with health, vision, dental, 401K, & more. Apply now online or call a recruiter for more information.
APPLY NOW or CALL 513-348-1753 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team â€¦
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay â€“ Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical â€“ Dental â€“ Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nationâ€™s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition youâ€™ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you wonâ€™t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Why work for TransForce?: