CDL - A Driver - Dedicated Midwest Route
Date: Sep 13, 2018
Mesilla Valley Transportation
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Focused On You.
The flexibility you deserve.
The support you need.
MVT is hiring experienced CDL-A Drivers in your area!
Solo Drivers earn up to $.42 CPM and Team Drivers earn $0.56 (split) CPM
This route offers consistent freight, weekly pay and weekly home time!
No matter which route you choose, you can run well and live well.
We have openings for full-time solo drivers or join our team driving program to maximize your earnings.Team drivers earn $.56 CPM (split) and solo drivers earn up to $0.42 CPM. If it’s the peace of mind of being close to home that’s important to you, this route offers weekly hometime!
Many Ways to Drive MVT:
- OTR Solo
- OTR Team
Be part of a caring and experienced family fleet committed to giving you better earnings, flexible home time and amazing company bonuses. Plus, you’ll have the support of an amazing team of helpful dispatchers, qualified mechanics and a top-notch safety team to keep you rolling. With our nationwide presence and high-demand freight, you can drive as many miles as you want without giving up the life you deserve.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Flexible Home Time
- Benefits after 60 days
- 100% Dry Van Loads
- NO Hazmat required
- Rider Program
- Pets Welcome
- Referral Pay
- Driver's App
- Orientation in El Paso, TX
- Paid Transportation
Hard-to-beat bonuses and incentives:
- Monthly fuel incentive bonuses
- A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
- $25,000 Grand Prize bonus for driver with best end-of-year MPG
- Night Time Driving
- CDL Class A
- 6 months recent Tractor Trailer experience
Truck Driver Jobs in Albuquerque, NM
- Western Express: Entry Level CDL-A Truck Driver - Earn Top Pay FAST!
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- Mesilla Valley Transportation: Regional CDL - A Driver - Southeast Regional Route
- Hogan Transports: CDL A Car Haul Driver - Earn $70,000 PLUS!
- Roadshow Services: Drivers For Concert Tours and Theatrical Trucking Needed